Our pet sitters are very valuable to us at Jen’s Happy Pets. It is important that we respect their time as well as take great care of you, our clients. Our cancellation policies ensure fairness to all involved. We would hate to turn away any of our clients because we are full, only to have someone cancel on short notice when we could have given services to someone who needed it.
Dog Walking/Pet Care Cancellation Policy –
- Visits/walks need to be cancelled 5 hours before the start of your timeframe.
- For example, if your timeframe is from 11:30 am-1:30 pm, you will need to cancel by 6:30 am in order to avoid a charge.
- This same policy applies to cancellations for vacation care packages.
- A stopover fee ($15) will be charged if cancellation policies are not adhered to or if a scheduled pet-sitter for Jen’s Happy Pets arrives at your house but is turned away.
Pet Sitting/Vacation Care Services –
- All Jen’s Happy Pet’s Pet Sitting Packages are confirmed in advance and a deposit of 50% is required to reserve your dates.
- Once you pay your deposit, we reserve your spot.
- After your dates are booked, there is a 25% cancellation fee applied to any pet-sit that is cancelled.
- Any package cancelled inside of 48 hours of the first visit results in a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the full amount of the pet sit.